FREE Health & Wellness E-Books & Guides
Download Free Health and Wellness Ebooks and How-To Guides right here at “Nita Healthier You!”
I’m glad to offer you these free health and wellness guides that I’m loading with bunches of detailed info. Some will be lengthy “table-of-contents” pages, while others will be free e-books and “how-to” guides that you can easily view and/or download.
And while you’re here, please share this free page with your family, friends, anyone who you think would benefit from this!
1) NEW GUIDE: 21 Ways to Protect Your Health During CORONAVIRUS Outbreak (coming soon)
by Nita Riggs Samuels
As you guys know, we’re now dealing with this crazy cornonavirus outbreak…and of course looking for ways to best handle this super-challenging situation.
So I went ahead and created a page that lists 21 of the best ways we can manage this, all while staying calm and keeping our priceless common sense at the forefront. This page will include:
- Best ways to ease your anxiety, relax and keep your stress levels under control
- What we should be doing for your health right now and every single day
- Which foods, herbs and supplements can help boost your immune system
- Which foods we should be avoiding–the ones that take a wrecking ball to our health
- Tips on how we can use this whole experience as a “life’s learning lesson”…and more!
Feel free to read over “21 Ways to Protect Your Health During Coronavirus Outbreak” and while you’re at it, you can bookmark this guide. I’ll be regularly adding to and updating it.
And again, you can definitely share this with your family and friends, and anyone you think can benefit from this!
2) Six Ways to Defend Your Cancer Treatment Decisions (coming soon)
When you get that cancer diagnosis (or any diagnosis), it’s no easy thing. I know–there’s SO MUCH to deal with. Huge decisions to make. And on top of all this, our family, our friends…they often wanna jump right in.
It’s because they’re concerned. So yeah, they slip into “worry mode” if they hear about your cancer or any disease—it’s a natural reaction. And there’s nothing wrong with getting solid advice that may help when you’re dealing with unexpected and yes, scary health challenges. In this guide you’ll learn:
- How to be honest about your feelings
- Having a sit-down talk about it all
- Suggestions for handling the times when your family won’t listen
- Your 2019 High Point–What Have You Done (So Far) That You’re Pretty Proud Of? - August 8, 2019
- Nita Healthier You Tip #3: Surround Yourself With Encouraging Friends - April 20, 2019
- Live It Up With Lemons–3 Ways They Energize Us, Cleanse Us, Protect Us - July 16, 2018
- 6 Healing Benefits of Our Lovely Strawberries (Video) - May 24, 2018
- Handling Emotional Vampires–How To Avoid Being Bled To Death–Part 1 - March 31, 2018