Inspiration & Wisdom
INSPIRATION & WISDOM
Hello and welcome! These articles focus on ways to strengthen our health through what inspires us and keeps us learning and growing each day. And all articles are researched and written by myself, Nita Riggs Samuels, creator of Nita Healthier You.
Any questions you may have you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of the best things about having encouraging friends? They can add so much to our lives! Which makes it easy to see how important it is–the people we choose to surround ourselves with. (READ MORE)
Lemons–How They Alkalize Us, Cleanse Our Liver & More
They are great for our digestive system…No big deal huh? I’m sure anyone with good common sense would look at that person like they’re crazy. Throw anything into the gas tank? Sure, that’s fine…
Does it really matter–what we eat?
What we eat–it absolutely matters! And don’t let anyone tell you that it doesn’t. Why not? Because it’s a bunch of hooey-nonsense! How can what we eat and drink not matter?
It’s like someone telling you that what you put into your car’s gas tank means nothing. “Gas doesn’t matter…go ahead and put water in, goatsmilk, crude oil–just throw whatever into your gas tank. No big deal.”
No big deal–really? I’m sure anyone with good common sense would look at that person like they’re crazy. Throw anything into the gas tank? No way. So then I ask, why doesn’t that same reaction usually happen if anyone says that what we eat doesn’t matter?
- Your 2019 High Point–What Have You Done (So Far) That You’re Pretty Proud Of? - August 8, 2019
- Nita Healthier You Tip #3: Surround Yourself With Encouraging Friends - April 20, 2019
- Live It Up With Lemons–3 Ways They Energize Us, Cleanse Us, Protect Us - July 16, 2018
- 6 Healing Benefits of Our Lovely Strawberries (Video) - May 24, 2018
- Handling Emotional Vampires–How To Avoid Being Bled To Death–Part 1 - March 31, 2018