Tester List–Subscriber Page
Does it really matter–what we eat?
What we eat–of course it matters!
It’s like someone telling you that what you put into your car’s gasoline tank means nothing. “Gas doesn’t matter for it to run. Go ahead and put water in, crude oil–just throw whatever you’d like into your gas tank. It’s no big deal.”
No big deal?? I’m sure anyone with good common sense would look at that person like they’re crazy.
Many times, any chronic illness we may face can be better addressed through the right nutrition–meaning which particular foods work best for our own individual systems. There are many advantages to eating a diet filled with organic, nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
Lemons: they are great for our digestive system…
Strawberries: they help to control our blood sugar…
- Your 2019 High Point–What Have You Done (So Far) That You’re Pretty Proud Of? - August 8, 2019
- Nita Healthier You Tip #3: Surround Yourself With Encouraging Friends - April 20, 2019
- Live It Up With Lemons–3 Ways They Energize Us, Cleanse Us, Protect Us - July 16, 2018
- 6 Healing Benefits of Our Lovely Strawberries (Video) - May 24, 2018
- Handling Emotional Vampires–How To Avoid Being Bled To Death–Part 1 - March 31, 2018