Do me a favor–don’t skim over it and please don’t take the easy way out. It’s not exactly book-length–it will take you a few minutes tops.
Okay, so here it is:
All posts, articles and any content within this website is all presented for educational purposes only. What I’m saying is, it is not to be used for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any health, medical or psychological disorder.
This information is not intended to replace your one-on-one relationship with your doctor–no way. In other words, be sure to always seek the advice of your physician or qualified healthcare professional when it comes to any questions or concerns about your specific health or medical situation.
This information is not intended as medical advice but as a presentation of knowledge and information based on my ongoing research.
Nita Riggs Samuels (yep, that’s me on the sofa) encourages you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your own awesome judgement and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
There you go–you made it! That wasn’t so hard…was it? Thanks so much for reading–you’re top-notch.
- Your 2019 High Point–What Have You Done (So Far) That You’re Pretty Proud Of? - August 8, 2019
- Nita Healthier You Tip #3: Surround Yourself With Encouraging Friends - April 20, 2019
- Live It Up With Lemons–3 Ways They Energize Us, Cleanse Us, Protect Us - July 16, 2018
- 6 Healing Benefits of Our Lovely Strawberries (Video) - May 24, 2018
- Handling Emotional Vampires–How To Avoid Being Bled To Death–Part 1 - March 31, 2018