Hello…and welcome! I’m glad to present you with articles that focus on ways to strengthen our immune system, our body’s built in, natural line of defense. Without our immune system, our body can’t do what it should do to protect us from being harmed by viruses, bacteria, pathogens, fungus, mold and parasites. And all articles are researched and written by myself, Nita Riggs Samuels, creator of Nita Healthier You.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Enough Sleep–Is it Really So Important For Our Health?
Yes indeed–rest and good sleep is a MUST! It’s our critical time to reset. And wow–it’s amazing how our brain clears out toxins and harmful proteins while we sleep–I love it. No wonder they say we need at least 7-9 hours… (COMING SOON)
Lemons–How They Alkalize Us, Cleanse Our Liver & More
They are great for our digestive system…No big deal huh? I’m sure anyone with good common sense would look at that person like they’re crazy. Throw anything into the gas tank? Sure, that’s fine…
- Your 2019 High Point–What Have You Done (So Far) That You’re Pretty Proud Of? - August 8, 2019
- Nita Healthier You Tip #3: Surround Yourself With Encouraging Friends - April 20, 2019
- Live It Up With Lemons–3 Ways They Energize Us, Cleanse Us, Protect Us - July 16, 2018
- 6 Healing Benefits of Our Lovely Strawberries (Video) - May 24, 2018
- Handling Emotional Vampires–How To Avoid Being Bled To Death–Part 1 - March 31, 2018